2012年11月6日星期二

cheap beats by dre ry comfortable

Do what?"The Man Di silk wry smile way, the energy of her whole body has already slowly disappeared with the passage of the blood now, " I am ever very happy, I finally and the prince charming of in a dream together, he stood in no fear of force, he braved to challenge, he have no be afraid, he is my lover, my hero.Is current of do you how can become so?"Desolately finish saying the last, Man Di once the head of the silk be partial to and faint.
"Small short younger brother, don't you feel that embracing me like this is very awkward?I am soer many than you long......"
"Small short younger brother, whether you want to eat my bean curd.Embrace so tightly......However I am very comfortable."
"Small short younger brother sees me getting hurt whether you is very suffered.In fact need not, be is that I jilted you, let you sad repair."
"Small short younger brother, if you my prince charming have much good."
In former days of the scene,such as movie, project in my brain, is ah, not long since, I am also matchless to firmly think, I am a Man Di the prince charming of the silk, I can protect her lifetime, but, why now become so?
"!"I scream hysterically to make a noise.Why?Why?Is old sky of why Be not willing to pass me, make me am helpless, suffer from injury time and time again.
"Kid sister, you see, a so beautiful little girl is made by you bloody of, what mood do you make us still have?"These four personal roots are inattentive I hope toward their cruelty taste fat of that smiles a Kan way to the woman.
"Is not holding a woman?At the beginning you ascend I of time, don't know how much disgusted of words, how wear, is the old Niang getting wronger today?"The woman stood to stick out chest a way.
"Ha ha, certainly have no."Three bludgers compensate to say with smile right away.
"The small dwarf is indeed as expected the rich, grow similar to very small man, and the so beautiful little girl likes, really quite good."The woman good elephant hasn't satisfied, the Dian begins another medium wine bottle and walked to come over to me and saw appearance, I still at rob difficult escape.
"You how all good, pleases to send her first to go to a hospital good?"If malicious can be expressed with the taste, the root is devoid of any merit, for the sake of in fine threads, I only make a noise to entreat.
"Stop worrying, this little girl dead was not,cheap beats by dre.My those three elder brothers can loathe to give up, however, doing not know that you lie not to mind is a drive** of girl friend."The woman has already arrived at my in front.
"You ……" I really want to tell them will regret of, but"I am the king of wildcat" this sentence just mentioned to fall to return to again before the chest, object regretted deeply in the heart, originally was a Man Di the appearance of the silk, but while changing intention, the but again became a Fu orchid, and then by leap and bound became Zhao Xin Ren and became those as I but dead of brothers.
Still when I sink into self-contradict whirlpool, that chemisette wine bottle has already hit to be fond of Mang of I.This time, also have who come to save me?
Have of, this ages talk over with to destine is to belong to mine, also there is more important affair being waiting me, I have already had no time to suffer from severely wounded.At very critical moment of time, and then have a person to appear from the stairs of bar entrance, and rush toward at my body up, substitute me abruptly block next a record.
Again is the flavor being red-blooded to spread my whole body, how acquaint with again one chamber.And this acquaint with, is what the silk of Man Di cans not compare, either, because of, it kept company with me for 16 years.
"Mama!"I absolutely don't wish to believe, Tan's pouring is my mother, livings at my another person in the arm me to keep my mother at the moment.How can is a mother who is the most important toward me?
Have no her, I can not pass through at all like hellish childhood.Is her, after my mind and the body suffers from tremendous injury, like mother, like friend, make me happy and let me feel such as the bosom friend ground, this world still has fine side.At her make every effort to protect under, I finally walk to today this one step.Originally thinking wills bring her a nice day and has never thoughts, today, she for saving me, suffer from so heavy wound.Probably is a first half to living have never suffered from of severely wounded.
"Mama!"At the moment of I have already didn't tears and looking at the moment is dyed by the blood of face, I flutter her body and shout loudly a way.
"O.K. I came, otherwise your boy so bad of body, how to stand this for a while."Old mama still diligently extrudes one silk smiling face in this time.
"Mama, I am getting wronger!"I don't have lachrymal eyes have already been burned by the fire the Fei is red, " evades and self-reproach is solution not problem of.If I am still I, do you how can get hurt?Is in fine threads to how can get hurt?"
"I ever and so innocently thought, I mixed a vestige in the world of wine, decadent oneself, live in self-abandonment, can not implicate you.But, I to just truely understand now, ignore I become what kind, I is what person, want ~only my in danger, you will disregard ground to save me!Because, you is I at in the world the most close person!"
"If I am still the king of wildcat, you today can't become so!"This I am regret added to indignantly roar out, " I am the king of wildcat, from now on, who hurt me, I will his decuple return me!"
"Small dwarf, what do you say?"Just still overbearing matchless three a woman's facial expression to man immediately and greatly change.They certainly know that return in triumph an alliance suddenly and have to the utmost advantage, be because the king of wildcat is from sweet reason of the lake matter for sinking into, doing not ask a river.Who will know, beg a gassed youth here, unexpectedly is the king of wildcat.
"Hold, you are getting deafer!Our eldest brother says that he is the king of wildcat!"Already someone answers for me.
After the owner in the bar waked up from shocked, just discover, here have been many the quite a few is ten underworlds that are dressed in to unify uniform, that makes threatening gestures and takes no cognizance the whole wildcat signs to deeply print in the public eye.
"How …… how may …… clearly ……" so-called invincible 4 people all of the team frighten fall down ground, the bludger of only high still says of words, but already panic ground the words that can not say an integrity.
"Mama of, the useless talk is really many!"That is high handsome, cover with in the windbreaker of outside is the young man of light blue a kick at the mouth of that bludger up.Gao Ge that right away and wear the blood vomit a few teeth, could not say words any further, can use to implore with companion with frightened of the taste looking at me.
"Eldest brother connects down how to do?"Another youth that is dressed in light blue windbreaker asks me the way.
I release from two don't know is who bring of the woman hand of mother and in fine threads, wiped to wipe face my blood, and their blood, describe with a delicate touch of say:"Send my mama first and in fine threads go to hospital, as for these four people, I hope, their head at east area, body at west area, feet at south area!"





Text<195> invigorate
Renew time:2009-6-1122:03:41 chapter word numbers:5084


"Receive!"What the bludger by foot kicked can not talk is exactly Ma Tian Yu, he early becomes accustomed to my persons in hurting my close relativeses to all impose the punishment of the corpse in cent, and the delight ground answers a way.Happy reason, certainly is see me and re- stood.
Order already next, those four people are carried by eight brotherses to go out, and old mama and in fine threads be also handed to go out, should send to rescue at the hospital right away.
"Eldest brother, you also suffered from not light wound and went to a hospital together?"What another wears light blue windbreaker is far week ambition, he realized the meaning that I haven't walked and advised a way.
"I still not the favour walk!"I lightly say.
Ma Tian Yu and other brotherses are one Leng, he oddly says:"Eldest brother, you …… you aren't ……"
I put a hand and keep on keeping him from saying, oneself says:"Did my combat bring?"
"Eldest brother, here!"A brothers quickly answers a way and took one clothes in pure white of folding from the back of the shoulder bag right away.Although is very short several days, but the brothers of wildcat have already waited I to re- put on this clothes if wait a decade.
"There is a song, I early want to sing to the Fu orchid, letter Ren, and numerous for the sake of my life, for the sake of my position but dying of brothers, but, have most at me leisure of time, but is to addict to wine, there is basically no idea.Now, make me rest again Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论