2012年11月26日星期一

Beats By Dre Justbeats DNA attestation fro

, Regrettable five old orderses are that anyones are all irrefragables, I certainly clap** walk,Beats By Dre Justbeats, but my one-time work is a finance supervisor, I knew too many affairs that don't should know, so be like my person like this once leaving for a sky, sea's leaving five old controls so can not use an hour and then will forever disappear in the world from this, even can't leave for a long time at 1:00, all files can't again existence my , even probably connect I the soap towels that once used in the hotel ever be cleanly all annihilated,beats by dre.So I can darling of do my to watch, do that complete nonsense to see front door!
My name is of no account, I am just one to see front door, so destining can become the dead play such roles in man history Tang.
"What Leng is the young person delivering?"A dry old man Ba stares at me to say.
", Nothing important."I hurriedly way, this old man is one-time old to watch, soon retired now I will soon take over his job, I with no reason feel a burst of woe,beats by dre australia, probably several decade empress I will also go like him and moreover an I the unlucky egg like this hands over to answer, my life really has already completely and thoroughly doomed.
"Whether you feel that this work of ours is very boring."Stem's expecting old headman is saying useless talk.
Words in"can't, can't, I will greet my new post with full enthusiasm ……" I have been saying smoothly.
"Hey Hey, Hey!"The stem expected old man son stem to smile two subsequences to continuously lead the way to no longer say useless talk.
I am anti- to pour to feel some to the job that I will soon take up curious, person Yao always has some curiosity:"Do I actually want there to do to watch?"
The stem expects old headman ha ha a say with smile:"Hell, certainly is go to hell to be to watch."
Once my fine hair sign to dislike this dry old man Ba more in the heart, think I in those early years but controled several finance supervisors of 10,000,000,000 funds, you the gatekeeper like this made me dislike you dirty.
Follow old headman to sit elevator arrive at the nextest underground of the medium sea is 100 much deep places, this place has a little cold, not, is very cold, exhale come of admire spirit be like white fog is general, I feel that some strange underground according to reasons should be a warm in winter and cool in summer just to, however 100 meter deep of underground actually is what circumstance I also really don't know, so also not too care.
If not that I want to become here today of watch me forever can't know medium the sea incredibly still has the underground 33 F this place, general elevators all arrive underground 28 F, is also say at least the 5 F is an unknown mysterious place, doesn't know this floor underneath whether still have other floors.The entertain foolish ideas wears in my heart heel at dry expect old headman after death, long long of the hallway make me have the Yong way that grows to get into cold ancient tomb of Yin general felling, this felling calls me very upset, is this the place that I will soon work?This is me the life marriage of the second half generation son?
This has no a person to defend, but doesn't represent here of defend very weak contrarily with my experience I know here of defend is the exactly the tightest, because walk each time ten several rices will have a guard against theft than our Ministry of Finance treasury the door still want thick actually special metal front door, for the metal front door like this with the rocket bombard with artillery can't result in damage.If the other party ability really blasts open this that here have how much persons didn't use, so here basically don't need to be watched, the old headman is in the big fanlight password lock up in disorder press then the scanning still have after saliva's the DNA attestation front door to just open after the complicated eye pupil scanning fingerprint, more go toward in more feel cold, I really regret I have no will I lately- bought Europe expects the rice tower cotton to bring in.
The stem expects old headman to suddenly return overdo come to smile to smile to me, I still thought to is a Jiang corpse to bring to life and almost have never called to make a noise.
"Young man you control breath today really good, at the right moment have a task today, this is the quite a few year can not meet."
Thinking of my firmness this stem old man son the good matter within mouth is absolutely an affair that I don't like very much.
Once wore to probably approach after ten front doors we finally lead and come to a curved way, I noticed the passwords of these ten doors all different, is also say I hereafter of remember ten sets of passwords can not also record wrong sequence, because this kind of safe system I am to acquaint with very much, if importation mistake that opportunity that still once corrected, if the front door that again inputed false words both sides would all lock dead, and take out and walk the air here within a minute, live the person here and suppress dead, certainly this was us guarding against theft of finance department treasury safe measure, but I thought that safe measure affirmation here can't be more lousy than a finance department treasury.
Led a curved way we arrived at before a not greatly small door this up print two dangerous refreshing blood-red big word, there is still under these two words a pit sign, this sign makes me feel scared, "I should can't want to watch nuclear weapon machine."
The stem expects old headman to greatly shake its head way:"Does nuclear weapon machine have a necessity to make you come to put in the custody of?If really put in the custody of nuclear weapon machine that absolutely is a pleasing affair.The thing of this behind is more terrible than nuclear weapon machine 10000%!"
Looking at old headman some gloomy faces I feel a bit frightened, true of, my this person in fact in addition to being greedy for money the courage is very small.
The old headman sighed a then turning of matchless sincerity the head looking at my way:"My age is getting older, really would not like to worked here again, your Nu makes me go home to retire to enjoy life hard, have already successively had more than tens to be like you before the young person like this comes to take over my to work, but these useless house didn't a persons can not do for a month finally still have to I this old man son lane come over to get a jelly, I am also the life that looks forward to have sunlight very much."Old man son face ascend the grief and indignation of one face.
I am true of be frightenned.
Old headman the wall by the side of the doorway up pick two sets of ways that defend a jelly:"Put on, otherwise 1 this an open meeting drive frostbite."
I hurriedly will keep jelly from taking to put on, you don't say this thing, one last body signs a horse warm, I am getting more curious about the actually puts behind of is what things.
This and ten front doors of front compare with to to be regarded as an adornment and see the air conditioner that the appearance just use to separate behind in the door.
Small door an open Si of a from in roll out billowing white smoke, wait I to see clear I just know this to is cold frost of the not white smoke but air conditioner, the old headman acquainted with to move forward and then walked into very much to here.
I don't dare to hesitate heel also go in, although I also feel very Tan Te.
When visit a clear door behind of the whole of time, I swear that I really got to hell!
This book from maneuver Chinese net head hair

The devil in chapter 198 hell


Is a snow-white one world after this door, 45 huge fans blowing icy cold air conditioner into this 500 much even rooms , not, should be this hell.
Only an all of 5 meter wide road both sides are a row in the hell row of super strength metal alloy metal palisades, the back of the palisades is a whole body**of man, these man's an all and with disheveled hair and all over of the skin send out out of health white, I don't know that actually is disappear sunlight to result in of be still this hell in of cold result in of, these man's physical statures are all very strong, but could not feel any animation, a the station of the dense as a block sort at palisades behind, the behind still taking metal item turn item turn on the neck of each man is connective to is a bulky iron chain, that kind of iron chain not is I am familiar of that kind of but is have numerous of small metal silk weave but become of say with it to is a fetter to rather say to is that the steel hemp cordage is more fitting.
Just a very brief observation I discovered another astonishing affair, this hell totally was divided into ten palisades houses, each palisades all up writes someone number, 51 exceptions mark all is ten, is also say totally has 100 prisoners in this hell, wait until I see clear their face of time I know the position that I am placed in actually is what, that affirmative is the keeper of hell, because these 100 men grow all look exactly alike, and basically Be different from is the mankind's face, green white Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论