2012年11月14日星期三

cheap dr dre beats ake public denyThen

Be like the appearance of having the skill in martial arts.But why does he put forward a condition like this again?Seeming to hold is also pretty big.Sun Ce hesitated and wished:On the battlefield how hold life and death, lost me unwilling;Win, have a mishap in case of the other party, perhaps can not also get too history Ci.He turns head to see, the week Yu waits a person obviously to also experience this kind of affair for the first time, is also don't know what.
I looking at his cachinnation:"Is Bo Fu's general difficult?Or have no confidence to oneself?"Hey, arouse method to this kind of person of Sun Ce most the tube is used.
Indeed as expected Sun Ce drive I an arouse cachinnation also:"Not is a plan don't dare to meet challenge to battle, just the plan don't wish to humiliate one kid, in case of have to the Ru what injury, the son righteousness general will certainly hate me."Kid?I blushed.
"Bo Fu's general despised a person too much.Don't in year Gao there is ambition, sweet Luo is 12 years old to do obeisance mutually, week the Yu general is 13 years old to cover with to deliver for will, Bo Fu's general also however little blunt age, I this year 16 also."This next, even too history Ci at inside all people all smiled.I annoy!!!
The week Yu beats ex- right away:"The Ru is Zhao Yu, word son jade?"Light tone thin spirit of, if talk to kid's sort.
Hum, my spirit ah"BE exactly."
"That son jade general, can the Ru can win Bo Fu's general?"This guy intentionally son jade general four words very heavily speak, Sun Ce after death of the person smiled again.Too the history Ci looking at them dark joy, the Hey Hey is again 1 flock to fall into trap.Hum, son jade the age is young, the effort is high.
I resumed facial expression:"Win with extremely, once fought and then know.Does the Ru wait but don't dare?"The week Yu says with smile:"My battalion arrests Ru etc. to easily go into to turn over Zhang here, why want wager?"
"BE?The "I looking at him to sneer at and slowly let out vehemence" river eastern little overlord incredibly would not like to accept one youth's challenge, would like to let world does the person know to deny?The Ru waits the courages of connecting one wager all have no, vanquish my 2 people just with the battalion, may make public deny?Then say again, the Ru wants to leave my 2 people like this, I promise that you also want to pay a heavy price."I a little appearances of lazy ocean ocean all had no now and changed of whole body send forth a strong will to fight.Not only Sun Ce and week Yu looking at me very surprised, too history Ci also nod to wish, the son jade is stronger than past.
After a short moment, Sun Ce was finally arisen strong will to fight by me:"Like, I then with you one war."
"This is just like a river eastern little overlord.No matter victory or defeat, both parties all can not renege."The color way of Sun Ce Zheng Zheng Qi Qi De" is certainly."
I return to body to walk to arrive too the history Ci is nearby:"Four elder brothers, if this war son jade wins, you I the brothers nature is together.If the son jade has what misery, the elder brother should also follow a promise and follow behind general, can not renege, can you promise?"Too the history Ci hopes me:"The gentleman talks to necessarily go.This is the fair war, the Ci listens to Ru, however son jade, the Ru wants to beware of."The hero is different, promise very generous.
I am also excited"good, all of our brotherseses are gentlemans true colors, if son jade true misery, elder brother can eldest brother, three elder brothers and mothers together receive river east."Too the history Ci nods.
What Sun Ce listenned to has a boiling passion.He also returns to body to walk to he to seriously say before:"The Ru waits public listen to, this war if I have misery, Ru etc. prohibits difficult his 2 people, be allow it to leave, hereafter also prohibit to revenge.Is understand?"The distance Pu frighteneds:"The general can not be such."
Sun Ce is harsh voice to drink a way:"Does the Ru see me not equal to kid to deny?Need not talk more.If I have already lost and be to lend support to my brothers power also"the distance Pu promise promise but back.
I sigh a way:"The general fruit hero is also."2 people mutually see cachinnation and immediately have a clever people like clever people felling.
I take off a gun in the hand:"Bo Fu's general, I not and mutually the deceit is also.This I weapon Yue:Black Teng gun.BE using a hundred years thou the essence of the Teng tree do, weigh 12 catties.The gun body can arbitrarily curve, the general kept in mind."
Sun Ce sees my eyes be full of applause, him after death many will be again and again nod.Sun Ce also trails arms in the hand:"I of the gun whole iron weigh more than 40 catties the Zhu.My dint greatly also, the general can notice."I also order.
Today one war is that I arrive at Three Kingdoms behind of for the first time the combat of real meaning.This life that relates to arrive too history Ci.I can not make him die so early.So I can not let his heel Sun Ce.This war must win.Can my in the mind have no bottom, the other party but river eastern little overlord and play trick, carelessly have no a life, I don't want to die early.I fist a gun pole.Whole body silent carry delightfully fresh natural achievement, slowly to walk in the field.
Sun Ce have no I am so careful.Once he put a long gun, once the legs clip to fight a horse and hurtled to come up.I stop small white, didn't move and waited his arrival.Sun Ce's strength is in this gun rear entirely.The gun body takes breeze and all takes to move the airs on all sides, the threatening force is pressing.Have and the Dian Wei has a competition of experience, I know to treat such of strength class skill in martial arts, only use too very an effort, 42 stir thousand catties of, square can.See him in the future arrive me before the body, I begin to quickly brandish a long gun, inside the dint be moved along with the gun dance I form before the body a too very spirit field, exactly resisted Sun Ce the long gun sting come over of vehemence.
Sun Ce's felling is very strange.The eye sees of I ward off not and quickly and also seem not hard to tackle, can he Xu power but hair of a gun unexpectedly sting not enter I the ground of Ma Qian San's step.Is contrary, the gun body unexpectedly seems to be not to listen to oneself to order and just turn along with Zhao Yu's gun body.He shouts at top of voice and adds again for two cents on the hand, strength, change sting in order to sweep, horizontal knock to come over.I tightly stare at the action on the his hand and predict to grow the track and strength of gun.Wait a long gun to quickly arrive before the body, but when Sun Ce have already canned not change to recruit I the just fierce side body once hid and rose long the gun stab toward Sun Ce's left hand dangerous spot.Looking at I quickly uncanny one gun, Sun Ce gets a shock, the rapid time gun resists.I once the long gun put, from the top get down and keep stabbing his thigh.Incites to make very quickly, foot of long gun head in hand, the auger sweeps to my point of a spear."When..." two guns mutually touch, my gun is blocked out.
2 people receipt a long gun and see each other.Sun Ce Zan's way:"The small general is indeed as expected extraordinary."I also smiled:"Can not compare with general also.""Good, again come."Sun Ce yells a , again before urging right away.I also clapped a horse to face up.
In the blink of an eye, our 2 people exchanged blows more than ten rounds.Too history amiable river east many minds that will see fear to Xuan.Sun Ce relies on oneself's strength and recruit strong offend, momentary I also can be or so to ward off and can not figure out to strike back of method.Like at my strength shortage, inside dint but can also prop up.
Fight 30 rounds again, two horse interleaves, Sun Ce calls it's strange:"The small general age is thus young, but the skill in martial arts is high strong.I very love it.However I cant not bear to harm Ru, can with plan."My cachinnation:"General this speech is bad already, we haven't divided a victory or defeat, immediately after again fight."Sun Ce nods:"Like, small general, that I am to make an effort also."
What I listenned to pours to take a suck at cool spirit, good heavens, he incredibly hasn't made an effort, but I I's physical strength but already shortage.I the original strength don't go, didn't take a rest for three days and three nights again, light with inside the dint prop up, nothing doing ah, thus only think a way soon and fight soon definitely.Not lift me is doing a lot of thinking, Sun Ce has already brandished a long gun to hurtle to come up.Two guns mutually hand over, his strength indeed as expected and strong several cents.Good I use of is a Teng gun, the Ren strength is hundred percent, the gun body is also free from dint, otherwise early was beaten to fly, the Rao is such, I of the hands be all shaken of living painful.I understand keep on beating like this, I necessarily lose undoubtedly and see appearance only go insurance.
Thought of here, I once the long gun change, the adoption lends the dint the way for beating dint and intentionally looks for Sun Ce's gun body to touch.After thus a few rounds, I although the spirit blood being shaken seethes, also Sun Ce Jing's the sweat of the whole body.Originally I adoption of would be the dozen of Teng gun marksmanship method, after being my long gun to run into robbing of Sun Ce, strength lend him, make use of the characteristics that the Teng gun meets dint flection to recruit sting to Sun Ce's vital part from the weird angle.Although Sun Ce listens to I say my gun body can curve, can after all have never once seen this kind of weapon and frightened under be stabbed of fluster.This was also him,cheap dr dre beats, changed an individual to early get hurt.
Wait him steady settle down to looking at me:"The gun of small general is indeed as expected different, plan today open new vista also Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论